Opsismodysplasia: implications of mutations in the developmental gene INPPL1
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 527–529, June 2013
How to Cite
Chai, E. and Singaraja, R. (2013), Opsismodysplasia: implications of mutations in the developmental gene INPPL1. Clinical Genetics, 83: 527–529. doi: 10.1111/cge.12136
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2013 02:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.