These authors made equal contribution to this work.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
A novel frameshift mutation of C19ORF12 causes NBIA4 with cerebellar atrophy and manifests with severe peripheral motor axonal neuropathy
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 290–292, March 2014
How to Cite
Schottmann, G., Stenzel, W., Lützkendorf, S., Schuelke, M. and Knierim, E. (2014), A novel frameshift mutation of C19ORF12 causes NBIA4 with cerebellar atrophy and manifests with severe peripheral motor axonal neuropathy. Clinical Genetics, 85: 290–292. doi: 10.1111/cge.12137
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- Einsteinstiftung Berlin. Grant Number: A-2011-63
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.