The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Molecular characterization of 39 de novo sSMC: contribution to prognosis and genetic counselling, a prospective study
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 233–244, March 2014
How to Cite
Marle, N., Martinet, D., Aboura, A., Joly-Helas, G., Andrieux, J., Flori, E., Puechberty, J., Vialard, F., Sanlaville, D., Fert Ferrer, S., Bourrouillou, G., Tabet, A.C., Quilichini, B., Simon-Bouy, B., Bazin, A., Becker, M., Stora, H., Amblard, S., Doco-Fenzy, M., Molina Gomes, D., Girard-Lemaire, F., Cordier, M.P., Satre, V., Schneider, A., Lemeur, N., Chambon, P., Jacquemont, S., Fellmann, F., Vigouroux-Castera, A., Molignier, R., Delaye, A., Pipiras, E., Liquier, A., Rousseau, T., Mosca, A.L., Kremer, V., Payet, M., Rangon, C., Mugneret, F., Aho, S., Faivre, L. and Callier, P. (2014), Molecular characterization of 39 de novo sSMC: contribution to prognosis and genetic counselling, a prospective study. Clinical Genetics, 85: 233–244. doi: 10.1111/cge.12138
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 12:18PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.