These authors contributed equally to this work.
Polymicrogyria with dysmorphic basal ganglia? Think tubulin!
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 178–183, February 2014
How to Cite
Amrom, D., Tanyalçin, I., Verhelst, H., Deconinck, N., Brouhard, G.J., Décarie, J.-C., Vanderhasselt, T., Das, S., Hamdan, F.F., Lissens, W., Michaud, J.L. and Jansen, A.C. (2014), Polymicrogyria with dysmorphic basal ganglia? Think tubulin!. Clinical Genetics, 85: 178–183. doi: 10.1111/cge.12141
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 11:42AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- Réseau de Médecine génétique appliquée
- UZ Brussel Onderzoeksraad
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.