Authors declare no conflicts of interest.
SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOURAL RESEARCH IN CLINICAL GENETICS
The Cuban program for predictive testing of SCA2: 11 years and 768 individuals to learn from
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 518–524, June 2013
How to Cite
The Cuban program for predictive testing of SCA2: 11 years and 768 individuals to learn from., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 11:42AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.