The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Familial clustering and genetic heterogeneity in Meniere's disease
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 245–252, March 2014
How to Cite
Requena, T., Espinosa-Sanchez, J.M., Cabrera, S., Trinidad, G., Soto-Varela, A., Santos-Perez, S., Teggi, R., Perez, P., Batuecas-Caletrio, A., Fraile, J., Aran, I., Martin, E., Benitez, J., Pérez-Fernández, N. and Lopez-Escamez, J.A. (2014), Familial clustering and genetic heterogeneity in Meniere's disease. Clinical Genetics, 85: 245–252. doi: 10.1111/cge.12150
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 12:38PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- ISCIII, Spain. Grant Number: PI10/00920
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.