The authors declare no conflict of interest.
High carrier frequency of 21-hydroxylase deficiency in Cyprus
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 585–588, December 2013
How to Cite
High carrier frequency of 21-hydroxylase deficiency in Cyprus., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Nonclassic congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 21-hydroxylase deficiency: clinical presentation, diagnosis, treatment, and outcome, Endocrine, 2015,, ,