These authors equally contributed.
Further genotype–phenotype correlation emerging from two families with PLP1 exon 4 skipping
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 267–272, March 2014
How to Cite
Biancheri, R., Grossi, S., Regis, S., Rossi, A., Corsolini, F., Rossi, D. P., Cavalli, P., Severino, M. and Filocamo, M. (2014), Further genotype–phenotype correlation emerging from two families with PLP1 exon 4 skipping. Clinical Genetics, 85: 267–272. doi: 10.1111/cge.12154
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by: