These authors equally contributed.
Further genotype–phenotype correlation emerging from two families with PLP1 exon 4 skipping
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 267–272, March 2014
How to Cite
Biancheri, R., Grossi, S., Regis, S., Rossi, A., Corsolini, F., Rossi, D. P., Cavalli, P., Severino, M. and Filocamo, M. (2014), Further genotype–phenotype correlation emerging from two families with PLP1 exon 4 skipping. Clinical Genetics, 85: 267–272. doi: 10.1111/cge.12154
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.