All the authors have declared no potential conflicts of interests.
Molecular and clinical characterization of Angelman syndrome in Chinese patients
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 273–277, March 2014
How to Cite
Bai, J.-L., Qu, Y.-J., Jin, Y.-W., Wang, H., Yang, Y.-L., Jiang, Y.-W., Yang, X.-Y., Zou, L.-P. and Song, F. (2014), Molecular and clinical characterization of Angelman syndrome in Chinese patients. Clinical Genetics, 85: 273–277. doi: 10.1111/cge.12155
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 11:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- Science Foundation of Capital Institute of Pediatrics. Grant Number: Proj. No: 2007-A01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.