These authors have contributed equally and should be considered co-first authors.
NPHP4 mutation is linked to cerebello-oculo-renal syndrome and male infertility
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 371–375, April 2014
How to Cite
Alazami, A.M., Alshammari, M.J., Baig, M., Salih, M.A., Hassan, H.H. and Alkuraya, F.S. (2014), NPHP4 mutation is linked to cerebello-oculo-renal syndrome and male infertility. Clinical Genetics, 85: 371–375. doi: 10.1111/cge.12160
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2013 01:20PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- KACST. Grant Number: 08MED497-20
- DHFMR Collaborative Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.