LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Identification of novel locus at chromosome 3p12.3-q13.31 for autosomal recessive intellectual disability in a consanguineous family
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 390–392, April 2014
How to Cite
Dad, S., Østergaard, E., Wadt, K.A., Lunding, J., Eiberg, H. and Møller, L.B. (2014), Identification of novel locus at chromosome 3p12.3-q13.31 for autosomal recessive intellectual disability in a consanguineous family. Clinical Genetics, 85: 390–392. doi: 10.1111/cge.12161
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.