The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOURAL RESEARCH IN CLINICAL GENETICS
Perceptions of genetic counseling services in direct-to-consumer personal genomic testing
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 335–339, October 2013
How to Cite
Perceptions of genetic counseling services in direct-to-consumer personal genomic testing., , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 12:38PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- NIH/NHGRI R21. Grant Number: 1R21HG005747-01
- NIH/NCRR Flagship Clinical and Translational Science Award. Grant Number: 1UL1RR025774-01
- 1Department of Health & Human Services. Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing: Report of the Secretary's Advisory Committee on Genetics, Health, and Society. Department of Health & Human Services, Bethesda, MD, April 2010.
- 2Maves MD. Re: Molecular and clinical genetics panel of the medical devices advisory committee; Notice of Meeting [Docket No. FDA-2011-N-0066]. 2011. http://www.ama-assn.org/ama1/pub/upload/mm/399/consumer-genetic-testing-letter.pdf. Accessed July 5, 2011.
- 10American Board of Genetic Counseling. http://www.abgc.net/ABGC/AmericanBoardofGeneticCounselors.asp. Accessed June 8, 2012.