Current address: Department of Medical Genetics, Radboud University Medical Center Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Congenital posterior pole cataract and adult onset dilating cardiomyopathy: expanding the phenotype of αB-crystallinopathies
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 381–385, April 2014
How to Cite
van der Smagt, J.J., Vink, A., Kirkels, J.H., Nelen, M., ter Heide, H., Molenschot, M.M.C., Weger, R.A., Schellekens, P.A.W., Hoogendijk, J. and Dooijes, D. (2014), Congenital posterior pole cataract and adult onset dilating cardiomyopathy: expanding the phenotype of αB-crystallinopathies. Clinical Genetics, 85: 381–385. doi: 10.1111/cge.12169
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 12:45PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.