These authors contributed equally to the work.
A deleterious mutation in the PEX2 gene causes Zellweger syndrome in individuals of Ashkenazi Jewish descent
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 343–346, April 2014
How to Cite
Fedick, A., Jalas, C. and Treff, N.R. (2014), A deleterious mutation in the PEX2 gene causes Zellweger syndrome in individuals of Ashkenazi Jewish descent. Clinical Genetics, 85: 343–346. doi: 10.1111/cge.12170
Nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 12:46PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.