The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest. The funders had no involvement in the study design; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of the data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the paper for publication.
Non-invasive prenatal diagnosis for single gene disorders: experience of patients
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 336–342, April 2014
How to Cite
Lewis, C., Hill, M. and Chitty, L.S. (2014), Non-invasive prenatal diagnosis for single gene disorders: experience of patients. Clinical Genetics, 85: 336–342. doi: 10.1111/cge.12179
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 12:31PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.