Nothing to declare.
Alternative splicing and retinal degeneration
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 142–149, August 2013
How to Cite
Alternative splicing and retinal degeneration., .
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 01:07PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health (Medical Scientist Training Program). Grant Numbers: T32GM007309, R01EY009769, P30EY001765)
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Research to Prevent Blindness, Inc.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Chromosomal microarray analysis of consecutive individuals with autism spectrum disorders or learning disability presenting for genetic services, Gene, 2014, 535, 1, 70, , , , ,
- 2Functional Consequences of Splicing of the Antisense Transcript COOLAIR on FLC Transcription, Molecular Cell, 2014, 54, 1, 156, , , , , ,
- 3Mutations in Pre-mRNA Processing Factors 3, 8, and 31 Cause Dysfunction of the Retinal Pigment Epithelium, The American Journal of Pathology, 2014, 184, 10, 2641, , , , , , , ,