Nothing to declare.
Alternative splicing and retinal degeneration
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 142–149, August 2013
How to Cite
Alternative splicing and retinal degeneration., .
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 01:07PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health (Medical Scientist Training Program). Grant Numbers: T32GM007309, R01EY009769, P30EY001765)
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Research to Prevent Blindness, Inc.
|cge12181-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||186K||Appendix S1. Cis-acting splice site mutations.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.