WDR45 mutations define a novel disease entity—Static Encephalopathy of Childhood with Neurodegeneration in Adulthood
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 3, page 209, September 2013
How to Cite
Aminkeng, F. (2013), WDR45 mutations define a novel disease entity—Static Encephalopathy of Childhood with Neurodegeneration in Adulthood. Clinical Genetics, 84: 209. doi: 10.1111/cge.12183
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.