Authors declare no conflict of interest.
Mutations in ALDH1A3 cause microphthalmia
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 128–131, August 2013
How to Cite
Mutations in ALDH1A3 cause microphthalmia., , , .
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
|cge12184-sup-0001-figures1.pdf||PDF document||400K||Fig S1. Identification of a novel homozygous SMOC1 mutation replacing a highly conserved residue across species and paralogs.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.