The authors declare no conflict of interest.
A clinical and genetic overview of 18 years neurofibromatosis type 1 molecular diagnostics in the Netherlands
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 318–327, April 2014
How to Cite
van Minkelen, R., van Bever, Y., Kromosoeto, J.N.R., Withagen-Hermans, C.J., Nieuwlaat, A., Halley, D.J.J. and van den Ouweland, A.M.W. (2014), A clinical and genetic overview of 18 years neurofibromatosis type 1 molecular diagnostics in the Netherlands. Clinical Genetics, 85: 318–327. doi: 10.1111/cge.12187
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2013 12:37PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.