LETTER TO THE EDITOR
AKT3 and PIK3R2 mutations in two patients with megalencephaly-related syndromes: MCAP and MPPH
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 396–398, April 2014
How to Cite
Nakamura, K., Kato, M., Tohyama, J., Shiohama, T., Hayasaka, K., Nishiyama, K., Kodera, H., Nakashima, M., Tsurusaki, Y., Miyake, N., Matsumoto, N. and Saitsu, H. (2014), AKT3 and PIK3R2 mutations in two patients with megalencephaly-related syndromes: MCAP and MPPH. Clinical Genetics, 85: 396–398. doi: 10.1111/cge.12188
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- The Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare of Japan. Grant Numbers: 24133701, 11103577, 11103340, 10103235
- A Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 24591500
- A Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 10013428, 12020465
- The Takeda Science Foundation; the Japan Science and Technology Agency
- The Strategic Research Program for Brain Sciences. Grant Number: 11105137
- A Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (Transcription Cycle) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 12024421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.