None to declare.
Whole exome sequencing and functional studies identify an intronic mutation in TRAPPC2 that causes SEDT
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 359–364, April 2014
How to Cite
Davis, E.E., Savage, J.H., Willer, J.R., Jiang, Y.-H., Angrist, M., Androutsopoulos, A. and Katsanis, N. (2014), Whole exome sequencing and functional studies identify an intronic mutation in TRAPPC2 that causes SEDT. Clinical Genetics, 85: 359–364. doi: 10.1111/cge.12189
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2013 12:36PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!