All authors declare no conflict of interest.
Could a patient with SMC1A duplication be classified as a human cohesinopathy?
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 446–451, May 2014
How to Cite
Baquero-Montoya, C., Gil-Rodríguez, M.C., Teresa-Rodrigo, M.E., Hernández-Marcos, M., Bueno-Lozano, G., Bueno-Martínez, I., Remeseiro, S., Fernández-Hernández, R., Bassecourt-Serra, M., Rodríguez de Alba, M., Queralt, E., Losada, A., Puisac, B., Ramos, F.J. and Pié, J. (2014), Could a patient with SMC1A duplication be classified as a human cohesinopathy?. Clinical Genetics, 85: 446–451. doi: 10.1111/cge.12194
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- The Spanish Ministry of Health—Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria (FIS). Grant Number: PS09-01422
- the Diputación General de Aragón (Grupo Consolidado B20)
- European Social Fund (Construyendo Europa desde Aragón)
- University of Zaragoza. Grant Number: PIF-UZ_2009-BIO-02
- Ministerio de Economía y Hacienda. Grant Number: SAF2010-21517
- Fundació la Marató de TV3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.