These authors contributed equally to this work.
Frequency of FMR1 premutation carriers and rate of expansion to full mutation in a retrospective diagnostic FMR1 Korean sample
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 441–445, May 2014
How to Cite
Jang, J.-H., Lee, K., Cho, E.-H., Lee, E.-H., Kim, J.-W. and Ki, C.-S. (2014), Frequency of FMR1 premutation carriers and rate of expansion to full mutation in a retrospective diagnostic FMR1 Korean sample. Clinical Genetics, 85: 441–445. doi: 10.1111/cge.12195
There is no conflict of interest with any financial organization.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 01:02PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Samsung Biomedical Research Institute grant. Grant Number: C-B0-206-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.