M. C., D. G., L. V., E. D. and S. D. declare no conflict of interest related to this report. I. M., A. X., D. L. have received travel reimbursements from Actelion, M. T. V. has received travel reimbursement and honoraria from Actelion for advisory board membership and speaking engagements, H. M. has received travel reimbursement and honoraria from Actelion for speaking engagements.
Niemann–Pick type C disease: a novel NPC1 mutation segregating in a Greek island
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 543–547, June 2014
How to Cite
Mavridou, I., Cozar, M., Douzgou, S., Xaidara, A., Lianou, D., Vanier, M.T., Dimitriou, E., Grinberg, D., Vilageliu, L. and Michelakakis, H. (2014), Niemann–Pick type C disease: a novel NPC1 mutation segregating in a Greek island. Clinical Genetics, 85: 543–547. doi: 10.1111/cge.12200
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 01:27PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: SAF2011-25431
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR-971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.