[Corrections added on 15 July 2013, after first online publication: Author's name was corrected to reflect correct spelling.].
Two novel mutations in apolipoprotein C3 underlie atheroprotective lipid profiles in families
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 433–440, May 2014
How to Cite
Bochem, A.E., van Capelleveen, J.C., Dallinga-Thie, G.M., Schimmel, A.W.M., Motazacker, M.M., Tietjen, I., Singaraja, R.R., Hayden, M.R., Kastelein, J.J.P., Stroes, E.S.G. and Hovingh, G.K. (2014), Two novel mutations in apolipoprotein C3 underlie atheroprotective lipid profiles in families. Clinical Genetics, 85: 433–440. doi: 10.1111/cge.12201
A. E. B. and M. M. M. are supported by a grant from the Leducq Foundation. J. C. C., G. M. D. and A. W. M. do not have conflicts of interest. I. T. and R. S, have been employed by Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. M. R. H. is on the Board of Directors of Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. J. J. P. is a recipient of The lifetime Achievement Award of The Dutch Heart Foundation (2011, the Hague, the Netherlands) and has received consultancy fees from Eli-Lilly, BMS, MSD, Roche, Novartis, Isis, Genzyme, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cerenis and Sanofi. E. S. G. has received speaking fees from ISIS pharmaceuticals, BMS, MSD (all minor). G. K. H. is recipient of a Veni grant (project number 91612122) from the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NOW) the Hague, the Netherlands. No potential conflicts exist for any of the authors.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 01:29PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Dutch Heart Foundation. Grant Number: 2009B027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.