The authors have no conflict of interests to disclose.
Linking distant relatives with BRCA gene mutations: potential for cost savings
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: BRCA1 and BRCA2
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 54–58, January 2014
How to Cite
Linking distant relatives with BRCA gene mutations: potential for cost savings., , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.