The authors have no conflict of interests to disclose.
Linking distant relatives with BRCA gene mutations: potential for cost savings
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: BRCA1 and BRCA2
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 54–58, January 2014
How to Cite
Linking distant relatives with BRCA gene mutations: potential for cost savings., , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2013 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
|cge12211-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||33K||Table S1:Demographics of OSU CCG BRCA+ individuals.|
|cge12211-sup-0002-TableS2.doc||Word document||33K||Table S2:Cancers observed in carriers other than breast and ovarian.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.