LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Crouzon syndrome and Bent bone dysplasia associated with mutations at the same Tyr-381 residue in FGFR2 gene
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 598–599, June 2014
How to Cite
Collet, C., Alessandri, J.-L., Arnaud, E., Balu, M., Daire, V.C. and Di Rocco, F. (2014), Crouzon syndrome and Bent bone dysplasia associated with mutations at the same Tyr-381 residue in FGFR2 gene. Clinical Genetics, 85: 598–599. doi: 10.1111/cge.12213
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.