The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Clinical and descriptive genetic study of polydactyly: a Pakistani experience of 313 cases
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 482–486, May 2014
How to Cite
Malik, S., Ullah, S., Afzal, M., Lal, K. and Haque, S. (2014), Clinical and descriptive genetic study of polydactyly: a Pakistani experience of 313 cases. Clinical Genetics, 85: 482–486. doi: 10.1111/cge.12217
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 01:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.