F. T. is a non-paid collaborator with Asuragen, Inc. She has a patent for the detection of FMR1 allele size and category using the CGG linker PCR-based approach. R. H. has received funding for treatment trials in fragile X syndrome or autism from Novartis, Roche, Seaside Therapeutics, Curemark, Forest Pharmaceuticals, and the National Fragile X Foundation. D. H. received support from Novartis, Roche, and Seaside Therapeutics for clinical trials in fragile X syndrome. K. B., R. L., A. S., and C. Y. have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
A family with two female siblings with compound heterozygous FMR1 premutation alleles
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 458–463, May 2014
How to Cite
Basuta, K., Lozano, R., Schneider, A., Yrigollen, C.M., Hessl, D., Hagerman, R.J. and Tassone, F. (2014), A family with two female siblings with compound heterozygous FMR1 premutation alleles. Clinical Genetics, 85: 458–463. doi: 10.1111/cge.12218
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 01:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
- NICHD. Grant Numbers: HD02274, HD036071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.