The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Split hand/foot malformation with long-bone deficiency and BHLHA9 duplication: report of 13 new families
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 464–469, May 2014
How to Cite
Petit, F., Jourdain, A.-S., Andrieux, J., Baujat, G., Baumann, C., Beneteau, C., David, A., Faivre, L., Gaillard, D., Gilbert-Dussardier, B., Jouk, P.-S., Le Caignec, C., Loget, P., Pasquier, L., Porchet, N., Holder-Espinasse, M., Manouvrier-Hanu, S. and Escande, F. (2014), Split hand/foot malformation with long-bone deficiency and BHLHA9 duplication: report of 13 new families. Clinical Genetics, 85: 464–469. doi: 10.1111/cge.12219
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 01:24PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- French national clinical research program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.