LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Large normal alleles and SCA2 prevalence: lessons from a nationwide study and analysis of the literature
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Personalized Medicine and Clinical Genetics
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 96–98, July 2014
How to Cite
Laffita-Mesa, J.M., Almaguer-Mederos, L.E., Kourí, V., Bauer, P.O., Vázquez-Mojena, Y., Cruz Mariño, T. and Velázquez-Pérez, L. (2014), Large normal alleles and SCA2 prevalence: lessons from a nationwide study and analysis of the literature. Clinical Genetics, 86: 96–98. doi: 10.1111/cge.12221
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- Third World Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 3240157855
- Cuban Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.