The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Improving detection and genetic counseling in carriers of spinal muscular atrophy with two copies of the SMN1 gene
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 470–475, May 2014
How to Cite
Alías, L., Barceló, M.J., Bernal, S., Martínez-Hernández, R., Also-Rallo, E., Vázquez, C., Santana, A., Millán, J.M., Baiget, M. and Tizzano, E.F. (2014), Improving detection and genetic counseling in carriers of spinal muscular atrophy with two copies of the SMN1 gene. Clinical Genetics, 85: 470–475. doi: 10.1111/cge.12222
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 12:12PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- GENAME Project
- FIS 05-2416
- FIS 11-2606
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.