The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Expanding the phenotypic spectrum of ECEL1-related congenital contracture syndromes
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Expanding the phenotypic spectrum of ECEL1-related congenital contracture syndromes., , , , , , .
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- Al-Habtoor Dubai-Harvard Foundation
- Manton Center for Orphan Disease Research
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01EY12498
- MRRC. Grant Number: P30 HD018655
- Pamukkale University Scientific Research Unit