These authors have contributed equally.
Identification of three novel ECEL1 mutations in three families with distal arthrogryposis type 5D
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 568–572, June 2014
How to Cite
Shaheen, R., Al-Owain, M., Khan, A.O., Zaki, M.S., Hossni, H.A.A., Al-Tassan, R., Eyaid, W. and Alkuraya, F.S. (2014), Identification of three novel ECEL1 mutations in three families with distal arthrogryposis type 5D. Clinical Genetics, 85: 568–572. doi: 10.1111/cge.12226
- Issue online: 26 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2013 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.