The authors do not declare any conflict of interest.
Phenotype–genotype correlations in patients with Marinesco–Sjögren syndrome
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Personalized Medicine and Clinical Genetics
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 74–84, July 2014
How to Cite
Ezgu, F., Krejci, P., Li, S., de Sousa, C., Graham, J.M., Hansmann, I., He, W., Porpora, K., Wand, D., Wertelecki, W., Schneider, A. and Wilcox, W.R. (2014), Phenotype–genotype correlations in patients with Marinesco–Sjögren syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 86: 74–84. doi: 10.1111/cge.12230
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2013 08:48AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM0021622430, KONTAKT LH12004
- Czech Republic. Grant Number: P305/09/0752
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5P01 HD22657
- The National Ataxia Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.