All the authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
High incidence of large deletions in the PMS2 gene in Spanish Lynch syndrome families
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 583–588, June 2014
How to Cite
Brea-Fernández, A.J., Cameselle-Teijeiro, J.M., Alenda, C., Fernández-Rozadilla, C., Cubiella, J., Clofent, J., Reñé, J.M., Anido, U., Milá, M., Balaguer, F., Castells, A., Castellvi-Bel, S., Jover, R., Carracedo, A. and Ruiz-Ponte, C. (2014), High incidence of large deletions in the PMS2 gene in Spanish Lynch syndrome families. Clinical Genetics, 85: 583–588. doi: 10.1111/cge.12232
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 12:26PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria/FEDER. Grant Numbers: PS09/02368, 11/00219, 11/00681, PI12/00749
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria. Grant Numbers: PS09/02368, CP03-0070
- Ministerio de Economía y Competividad. Grant Number: SAF2010-19273
- Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 849
- FP7 CHIBCHA Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.