Current address: Departamento de Genética, Fundación Jiménez Diaz (IIS-FJD), Madrid, Spain
Functional analysis and in vitro correction of splicing FAH mutations causing tyrosinemia type I
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 167–171, August 2014
How to Cite
Pérez-Carro, R., Sánchez-Alcudia, R., Pérez, B., Navarrete, R., Pérez-Cerdá, C., Ugarte, M. and Desviat, L.R. (2014), Functional analysis and in vitro correction of splicing FAH mutations causing tyrosinemia type I. Clinical Genetics, 86: 167–171. doi: 10.1111/cge.12243
The authors declare no conflict of interest
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SAF2010-17272
- Fundación Ramón Areces
- Centro de Biología Molecular Severo Ochoa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.