The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Tuberous sclerosis complex without tubers and subependymal nodules: a phenotype–genotype study
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 149–154, August 2014
How to Cite
Boronat, S., Shaaya, E.A., Doherty, C.M., Caruso, P. and Thiele, E.A. (2014), Tuberous sclerosis complex without tubers and subependymal nodules: a phenotype–genotype study. Clinical Genetics, 86: 149–154. doi: 10.1111/cge.12245
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 11:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- Herscot Center for Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
- Beca de ampliación de estudios
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.