The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Gynecologic cancer screening and communication with health care providers in women with Lynch syndrome
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 185–189, August 2014
How to Cite
Burton-Chase, A.M., Hovick, S.R., Sun, C.C., Boyd-Rogers, S., Lynch, P.M., Lu, K.H. and Peterson, S.K. (2014), Gynecologic cancer screening and communication with health care providers in women with Lynch syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 86: 185–189. doi: 10.1111/cge.12246
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: MRSGT-04-204-01-CPHHPSA
- National Cancer Institute/National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: N01-CN-05127
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R25T CA57730
- National Institutes of Health MD Anderson Cancer Center. Grant Number: CA016672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.