These authors contributed equally to this work.
A founder mutation in COL4A3 causes autosomal recessive Alport syndrome in the Ashkenazi Jewish population
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 155–160, August 2014
How to Cite
Webb, B.D., Brandt, T., Liu, L., Jalas, C., Liao, J., Fedick, A., Linderman, M.D., Diaz, G.A., Kornreich, R., Trachtman, H., Mehta, L. and Edelmann, L. (2014), A founder mutation in COL4A3 causes autosomal recessive Alport syndrome in the Ashkenazi Jewish population. Clinical Genetics, 86: 155–160. doi: 10.1111/cge.12247
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 08:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Bonei Olam
- Icahn School of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.