S. M. S. and R. J. H. have participated in research on fragile X syndrome funded by Seaside Therapeutics, Roche, Novartis and Marinus Pharmaceuticals. S. D. B. has previously worked as a consultant regarding restless legs syndrome for UCB. R. J. H. has additionally received funding from Curemark and Forest for past treatment studies and she has consulted with Novartis and Genentech on treatment issues for fragile X syndrome and autism. All other authors deny a conflict of interest. No sponsor of this work was directly involved in study design, data collection, analysis, interpretation, manuscript preparation or the decision to submit the manuscript for publication.
Prevalence of restless legs syndrome and sleep quality in carriers of the fragile X premutation
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 181–184, August 2014
How to Cite
Summers, S.M., Cogswell, J., Goodrich, J.E., Mu, Y., Nguyen, D.V., Brass, S.D. and Hagerman, R.J. (2014), Prevalence of restless legs syndrome and sleep quality in carriers of the fragile X premutation. Clinical Genetics, 86: 181–184. doi: 10.1111/cge.12249
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- Curemark and Forest
- CTSC at the University of California at Davis. Grant Numbers: NIH HD036071, AG032115, UL1 TR000153, UL1 TR000002, TR000002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.