The authors declare no conflict of interest.
The utilization of pre-implantation genetic testing in the absence of governance: a real-time experience
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 177–180, August 2014
How to Cite
Farra, C., Nassar, A., Arawi, T., Ashkar, H., Monsef, C. and Awwad, J. (2014), The utilization of pre-implantation genetic testing in the absence of governance: a real-time experience. Clinical Genetics, 86: 177–180. doi: 10.1111/cge.12250
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!