LETTER TO THE EDITOR
SPG4-related hereditary spastic paraplegia: frequency and mutation spectrum in Brazil
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 194–196, August 2014
How to Cite
França, M.C., Dogini, D.B., D'Abreu, A., Teive, H.A.G., Munhoz, R.P., Raskin, S., Moro, A., Melo, C.C., Gomes, A.P., Saute, J.A.M., Jardim, L.B. and Lopes-Cendes, I. (2014), SPG4-related hereditary spastic paraplegia: frequency and mutation spectrum in Brazil. Clinical Genetics, 86: 194–196. doi: 10.1111/cge.12252
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.