The authors have declared that no conflict of interest exists.
Molecular analysis for patients with IL-12 receptor β1 deficiency
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 161–166, August 2014
How to Cite
Ramirez-Alejo, N., Blancas-Galicia, L., Yamazaki-Nakashimada, M., García-Rodríguez, S.E., Rivas-Larrauri, F., Paolo-Cienfuegos, D.P., Alcantara-Salinas, A., Espinosa-Rosales, F. and Santos-Argumedo, L. (2014), Molecular analysis for patients with IL-12 receptor β1 deficiency. Clinical Genetics, 86: 161–166. doi: 10.1111/cge.12253
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2013 12:11PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- Instituto de Ciencia y Tecnología del Distrito Federal (ICyTDF). Grant Number: PICSA12-157
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACyT). Grant Number: 153733
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.