L. G. B. is an uncompensated advisor to the Illumina Corporation and receives royalties from Genentech.
SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOURAL RESEARCH IN CLINICAL GENETICS
Parental attitudes, values, and beliefs toward the return of results from exome sequencing in children
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 120–126, February 2014
How to Cite
Sapp, J.C., Dong, D., Stark, C., Ivey, L.E., Hooker, G., Biesecker, L.G. and Biesecker, B.B. (2014), Parental attitudes, values, and beliefs toward the return of results from exome sequencing in children. Clinical Genetics, 85: 120–126. doi: 10.1111/cge.12254
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- National Human Genome Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.