The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOURAL RESEARCH IN CLINICAL GENETICS
The future in clinical genetics: affective forecasting biases in patient and clinician decision making
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 312–317, April 2014
How to Cite
Peters, S.A., Laham, S.M., Pachter, N. and Winship, I.M. (2014), The future in clinical genetics: affective forecasting biases in patient and clinician decision making. Clinical Genetics, 85: 312–317. doi: 10.1111/cge.12255
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2013 12:11PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.