M. R., F. F. and F. S. have received travel grants from Shire HGT, Genzyme Sanofi, SOBI and BioMarin. D. C., A. M. and R. P. have received honoraria, travel grants and/or research grants from Shire HGT, Genzyme Sanofi and BioMarin. F. P. has received honoraria and/or travel grants from Shire HGT and Genzyme Sanofi. P. S. declared no conflict of interest.
Intrafamilial phenotypic variability in four families with Anderson-Fabry disease
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 258–263, September 2014
How to Cite
Rigoldi, M., Concolino, D., Morrone, A., Pieruzzi, F., Ravaglia, R., Furlan, F., Santus, F., Strisciuglio, P., Torti, G. and Parini, R. (2014), Intrafamilial phenotypic variability in four families with Anderson-Fabry disease. Clinical Genetics, 86: 258–263. doi: 10.1111/cge.12261
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 12:48PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.